Week 8 Reading and Writing

Week 8 Reading and Writing

Looking Back:   

     The reading and writing assignments so far are fairly easy and manageable. There are some times during the week where I have other stuff going on since I am in 19 hrs where writing stories on top of that is stressful. I am very happy with my blog and how my writing projects are going so far. One of the biggest accomplishments so far is becoming a better writer as each week goes by. My favorite reading so far definitely has to be Gambling Match which I wrote a story about.  

Image:

I chose the image below from one of my first stories. It was also the image I used on my first story post on my site and the most revised story of the semester.

Looking Forward:

    Something I want to do in order to get more out of this class is to try different writing styles. I feel like I need to branch out more in that regard.


Adventurer's Boat

(Image Information: Photo by Jessie.Devera Source: Flickr)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Wes The Goat

Week 5 Story: The Streets