Week 8 Progress

 1. I am very happy with my progress so far. I am really proud of how much better my writing has become. My weekly routine is decent, if I have extra time I try and get ahead for the week. The class assignments I enjoy the most would probably be these reflection posts. I have not used any extra credit but I also have not missed an assignment yet.

2. For the second half of the semester I cannot say I’d make any changed I have been managing to do really well so far. A few pitfalls I want to avoid are verb tense errors when writing I have been struggling with those. Something new I want to try in my writings and have started this week is adding more dialogue. I may want to try a new theme for my blog going forward but I am really liking how my site has turned out.

3. 

Motivation to keep pushing/moving forward
(Image information: Personal Image from Meme Collection)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Wes The Goat

Week 5 Story: The Streets