Week 8 Comments and Feedback

Week 8 Comments and Feedback

 1. Feedback in

The quality of feedback I have received this semester from other students is really great. Genuinely all of the comments have helped me in some way. Being able to apply even the smallest advice in my revisions have furthered my stories.

 

2. Feedback out

The quality of feedback I have been leaving other students I would say has been great so far as well. The different techniques we have learned have been instrumental in leaving productive feedback. I have definitely been able to get some good ideas from other writings to apply to my own.

 

3. Blog comments

Definitely have got a good sense of getting to know people from there intro blogs and the way they style their sites/blog. I was very happy with my introduction post and the feedback I received on it.


4. Looking forward

 Personally, looking forward I wouldn’t make any changes to the comment or introduction. One thing I need to do is go back through and reply to peoples comments and questions.


5. Image. 


I chose this image because I am big fan of checklists and thought it was a great infographic to practice engaging feedback. 

(Source: Mindset Memes)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Wes The Goat

Week 5 Story: The Streets