Time Strategies

 I read the articles 4 Questions to Help You Overcome Procrastination and Realistic Study Plans. I learned the importance of making study goals and that no plan is the wrong plan. I think it is easiest to break down my studying in small increments because I get distracted easily. Something new I will try this semester is asking myself the questions from the article  4 Questions to Help You Overcome Procrastination. It introduced the fact that everyone has a problem with procrastination but asking yourself the right questions can help you start getting things done. As far as a time management strategy goes I really try to get things done at least a day ahead and not wait until the day something is due to begin. 


(Source: Needpix)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Wes The Goat

Week 5 Story: The Streets