Thoughts on Technology

    I am really familiar with the use of different browsers and extensions we will use for this class. This is different from any other online class I have taken because they did not stress the importance of branching out on different tech tools. One good extension I would recommend for your browser is Grammarly which is good for correcting your grammar and writing structure. Another extension I use for all of my browsers is ad-blocker. One other browser that you could use besides Firefox and Google Chrome is Microsoft Edge. Microsoft Edge is a new browser that is meant to replace internet explorer which has been around since I was in elementary school. 


(Source: Needpix)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Wes The Goat

Week 5 Story: The Streets