Growth Mindset

 I had never heard of Carol Dweck or the concept of growth mindset before. I found the first video very intriguing as it opened my eyes to the ideas behind the growth mindset. I would compare myself more to what Carol Dweck said about the kids that had the inherent mindset to want to improve. In many different aspects of my life growing up, I can see how the growth mindset may have related to developing different skills. Personally, I think I would be interested in learning more about the growth mindset and how it will affect generations to come over the course of the semester. I am really excited about this class, however, I do have a few biology electives I am worried about this semester. Specifically, I am most worried about my microbiology and cell biology classes.    

(Source: Flickr)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Wes The Goat

Week 5 Story: The Streets