My Storybook Favorites

 (Ramayan Brothers)

    I really enjoyed this topic because it was something I was familiar with. The writer of this topic used a well-known game in order to present this topic which made it really easy to relate to. The use of pictures also helped me realize that was his intention. The introduction does a really good job of laying out the plot of the story as well as displaying the characters involved. The introduction was definitely enticing, in that it prompted me to want to read the story. The creativeness alone is what actually drew me in the most. The design I enjoyed the most was that some of the pages featured cover images that would lie behind the writing. I definitely think the use of images and cover images to write over is something I would like to include in some of my own blog posts.

Bowser vs Mario Header Image: Flickr

    This topic is something I was not entirely familiar with. The title is good and easily displays what the story is about. The introduction does a great job of displaying what is going to be discussed. The writer listed out each topic and even told how they will outline and end their storybook. The design overall was good as well as the use of images. The only thing I noticed that was out of place was the layout I did not really know which part to navigate to next after reading the introduction.


       This topic I was not familiar with at all. The title is a little allusive at first, however, after reading the introduction it becomes very clear what it means. The introduction does a great job of explaining the topic as it lays out all of the characters and the plot. It definitely did its job in prompting me to want to read the story in its entirety. Overall, I think one thing I can take away from this is how the writer included a youtube video. I think a video is something I would like to incorporate in my blog at some point.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Wes The Goat

Week 5 Story: The Streets